Arizona Strong Beer Festival is returning to the valley of the sun in February between the 15th – 22nd of 2014. This will be the 14th anniversary of the event.
The festival was originally created by the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild as part of the state’s official Beer Week. Arizona Beer Week initially began in 2011 in a statewide effort to celebrate craft beer – who wouldn’t want to get behind that cause? Organizers emphasize craft beer education as the focus of Arizona Beer Week, and there’s nothing like getting some hands on experience in the field.
While Strong Beer Festival caters to beer with higher alcohol content, there’s a huge variety of breweries and subsequent beers. Last years fest featured big name breweries including Alaskan Brewing, Bell’s Brewery, Boulder Beer, Breckenridge Brewery, Dogfish Head, Odell Brewing and Oskar Blues Brewery. We’re huge advocates of drinking local craft beer and are most looking forward to seeing our friends from Four Peaks, Lumberyard, Mother Road Brewing and Mudshark Brewing.
Everyone will easily be covered on drinks but the food is another major selling point. Expect to see some amazing local food trucks catering the event when the official lineup is released.
Here are some simple guidelines to follow to enjoy your Strong Beer experience to the fullest,
* VIP admission begins at 12pm (Designated Drivers arriving with VIPs will also be admitted at 12pm!)
* General admission begins at 1pm * Event ends at 5pm * Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over
* Children under 8 admitted with parent.
* Valid picture ID must be presented for admission. * This is a rain or shine; no refunds or transfers allowed
* Tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding.
Tickets are set to go on sale as of December 2nd. Make sure to grab yours here.